- Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper, meat seasoning and rosemary.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook pork chops on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook until browned and slightly caramelized.
- Deglaze the pan with the red wine and return pork chops.
- Cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides.
And voila you’ve got yourself some delicious tender pork chops. You can serve with sides of your choice. We love it with mashed potatoes or some good ol’ french fries and steamed veg.