4 boneless pork chops
1 tablespoon butter
150ml red wine (I usually use Merlot but any good red wine will do)
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon meat seasoning
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper, meat seasoning and rosemary.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook pork chops on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook until browned and slightly caramelized.
- Deglaze the pan with the red wine and return pork chops.
- Cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides.
And voila you’ve got yourself some delicious tender pork chops. You can serve with sides of your choice. We love it with mashed potatoes or some good ol’ french fries and steamed veg.