This is a great healthy alternative to chicken nuggets for kids and it is really simple to make.
- 500g chicken breast mince;
- 1 x egg white;
- 1 x slice bread;
- 150g cooked quinoa (optional);
- Teaspoon paprika;
- Teaspoon chicken seasoning;
- Tablespoon chopped parsley;
- 100gr cheddar cheese cut into small cubes
- Mix raw chicken mince, cooked quinoa, bread, paprika, chicken seasoning, parsley and salt & pepper in a bowl;
- Using a tablespoon, portion the mixture into patties on a greased tray;
- Place a cube of cheese onto the middle of each patty;
- Roll each one in your hands encasing the cheese and move to another greased dish;
- Bake in over at 200 degrees C for 25 mins or until golden on the top
- Let cool slightly before serving.
This recipe makes 12 nugget-sized portions ideal for kids and 2 larger patties. Enjoy 🙂
Click here to follow us on Facebook.