How many times have we really felt like going out for a glass of wine and some nibbles with our partner, only to fail at finding a suitable babysitter available for the evening?
How great would it be if we could find someone whom we could trust, is wonderful with our kids, experienced and also backed by a Maltese company spanning over 20 years within the service and hospitality industry.
Well OzoGroup, a group that has been awarded the European Business Award for ‘Best Company in Europe‘ in 2016 (in the under €25m category), among other accolades achieved over the years, has just launched a new care service that is created with us parents in mind: ‘OzoCare Babysitting and Family services’.
Many parents in Malta are blessed with help from grandparents and family members, however some of us are not so lucky, and getting help is more difficult than one may think.
Fabio Muscat, CEO of OZO Group says: “I believe that trust and friendship are two of the most important factors that parents look for when searching for a sitter. Our priority is for our team of nannies to earn the parents’ trust and friendship, and for them to also build a strong bond with the children.”
Mr Muscat continues to say that ‘OzoCare Babysitting and Family services’ offers more than a babysitting service. In fact the services being offered are intended to help mums from the newborn phase onward and include:
- Night baby nurse. The baby has been up all night? Night, after night, after night? OzoCare offers a team of trained night nurses who can help with feeding, soothing and changing the baby throughout the night whilst mum and dad get some much-needed rest.
- Early days nurse. Caring for a newborn is no mean feat. How great would it be to have someone whom you can trust, close by, ready to help with the baby in any way she can? OzoCare offers an ‘Early days nurse’ service whereby a trained nurse would help with the newborn baby in the first months, whilst still respecting the mother and baby relationship.
- Mother’s help service. As a mum, doing it all on your own is not always easy. It can get overwhelming and asking for a little bit of help in these cases may be the best choice for both mum, and baby. Keeping this in mind, OzoCare created a service which aims to help mums, not only with the children, but also with house chores, errands, cooking and other assistance that may be required.
- Event nannies. Invited to a wedding with the kids? Having friends over for a party and would love to invite their children too? OzoCare also offers a service whereby a sitter can attend whichever event you need them to, and supervise and entertain the children whilst you enjoy a well-deserved break, and at the same time stay in close proximity with your children.
- Nanny service. OzoCare offers trained nannies that are available to care for the children in a nurturing way whilst parents are at work, carrying out errands, or even out on a date. When possible OzoCare will provide the parents with the same babysitter to make life easier for everyone but most of all for the children that are being cared for.
Mr Fabio Muscat went on to explain how the service is supported with an easy-to-use online system aiming to save parents precious time when looking for a babysitter.
So if you wish you had more help in the form of someone trustworthy, patient and trained to help care for your children, call OzoCare Babysitting and Family services for more information on (+356) 79474715 or click here to book your babysitter now.