This soup is healthy, delicious and great for all the family. If you have young children who are not fond of spices, we suggest using less ginger and garlic.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- 2 thumb-sized pieces of ginger finely chopped.
- 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Salt and black pepper as required.
What to do:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot.
- Add all the chopped vegetables. Stir-fry them until they start to brown.
- Add the vegetable stock.
- Simmer until all the vegetables are cooked and soft.
- Season as required.