- 1kg Beef Steak, cut into cubes
- 1 Onion, sliced finely
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 4 Potatoes, cubed
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 600g pumpkin, peeled, diced
- 1/2 Jar Chicken Curry Paste
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 200ml Light Coconut Milk
- 2tbsp fresh coriander
- Fry the onion in a pan until golden, add the minced garlic and beef and cook until the beef browns.
- Place all the ingredients in a large pan or wok, stir well and allow to simmer for 25 -30 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in roughly chopped coriander leaves, reserving a little to garnish.
- Serve with long-grain basmati rice.
BuzyMummy tip: When we are really pressed for time and have impatient hungry mouths to feed soon after we settle at home, we find the Tilda Steamed Basmati pouches which are pre-cooked and ready in 2 minutes, extremely convenient and the flavours are both delicious and wholesome.
Bon appetit 🙂
Have you got any simple recipe ideas you would like to share with us? Feel free to comment below.