Better late than never ;)…we waited until today to give you our favourite fashion picks of the week because there was just too much to choose from and we really could not decide…
After much thought and deliberation here are our top 5 picks of the week..enjoy <3
- ASOS Cardigan in Boxy Shape with Peruvian Pattern – pair with skinny jeans and a white tank top as seen in the picture or with a summery white dress.
2. French Connection Oversized Jumper – we are loving the oversized look and this sweater is just perfect for those times when wanna look effortlessly great.
3. Kat Maconie Thea Black & Multi Embroidered Heeled Sandals – okay so these are a bit of a splurge…but WHY NOT? we say..Just coz we are mums doesn’t mean we can’t occasionally buy a gorgeous pair of shoes like these beauties. This particular pair is perfect for us busy mums since it is really versatile and complements a casual and more sophisticated look…we are in luurvvveee…<3
4. ASOS Premium Smart Tailored Blazer – Pair with a shift dress for work or with jeans and a cute top for drinks with the girls 😉
5. Marc B Brook Tote Bag with Detachable Shoulder Strap – A girl can never have enough bags…especially when they look like this one 😉